Sunday, September 22, 2013

Be specific in what you want...

In the past two months I have been thinking...I have set goals and achieved those goals....
I have heard it said that Goals need to be S.M.A.R.T.

Specific
Measurable
Achievable
Realistic
Time Based

That you need to sit down and write out each goal and an action plan with what you want. One thing though, you need to be as specific as possible in what you want. You can't set a goal of saying I want to be thinner, or richer, or I want to spend more time with friends, or I want an assistant. You need to sit down and think...and be as specific as possible. Like, saying I want to weight 155 pounds with a 32 inch waist, etc...I want to save 5,000 dollars in the bank by Dec 31st 2013 and be investing it in..., I want spend on night a week without technology on a date night with my love...this list can go on and on...But, the more specific you are with a goal and you set an action plan for getting there, the more likely it is to happen!

Life does give you want you want if you as specific as possible and set an action plan to it...One little tip...on Being specific...close your eyes...when setting a goal and imagine in your mind, what exactly you want. Use your imagination! Then write it down and set an action plan!

Jeffrey R. Carlson



No comments:

Post a Comment