Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Holidays are upon us...

As I write this, I know that Thanksgiving is almost upon us, and my thoughts are on the year that is almost over. I know that Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Years will coming rushing upon us before we have time to think. But my thoughts, are to the past and the future. My business is focused on a Community of Relationships that I have built over the past 12 years and my life is also built on trying to impact lives for the better. I stay in contact with these people and families through visits, calls, personal notes, and many other ways. The people in my community have become part of my family.

But, in the past year, I have know people who have died through Cancer, Strokes, Heart Attacks, Suicides, and a myriad of other ways. I have, to my best prayed and been there for the families. But as the Holidays are upon us, I think, of the people that are not with us. My wish is this Holiday Season, is everyone to be just a little bit more grateful, hold hugs longer, smile frequently, and do not let words that should be said to be held inside...and, always when you leave, make sure you say one positive or uplifting thing to anyone you love.  You never know when it is someone's time to leave this Earth. This is my Holiday Wish! Always plan life you are going to live forever but act like this is your last day on earth....

Always be grateful and thankful for those who you love and those who love you...

Happy Holidays!

Jeffrey R. Carlson
RE/MAX Masters

No comments:

Post a Comment