Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Christmas Cards.....

I was thinking, as I was writing a personal note to someone in my business community, that each year that passes, I receive less and less handwritten Christmas cards. I know that handwritten personal notes is a good way to develop and strengthen relationships. I learned this from Brian Buffini at a Turning Point for business. It takes time and effort to send one out and I also know that it is exciting to me when I receive one in the mailbox.

Every year, I would take the cards that I received, and place them on top of the entertainment center. I would see them until after the ball dropped on New Years, and pack up the one's that meant something in storage. I would find them again on the following year, when I unpacked the Christmas decorations to put up. I used to receive so many that at times, that it was a struggle to put them all up. 

But in the past few years, I receive text messages and Facebook greetings saying Happy Holidays...call me old fashioned, but I love the Christmas Card with a personal little note inside. This year, I hope, you send out to the people that you are grateful for in your life, a handwritten personal Christmas card....

Jeffrey R. Carlson
RE/MAX Masters
561-284-6946 

No comments:

Post a Comment