Friday, November 8, 2013

Damaged people are dangerous......

“Damaged people are dangerous. They know they can survive.”


I have been thinking about this quote lately. When I feel like giving up, or going through a hard patch, I think about all the struggles I have gone through in the past, and came through it, to a better place. I know we are all damaged in some way, and we have all come through it. This gives me strength. When going through adversity and your perseverance muscles are running weak. Just know, you can do it if you do not give up in spirit. Life is good but it is not great all the time. 

This is one of the tricks, to go through adversity...remember a time when you have gone through a rough patch, and you did not give up! You came through it! You succeeded and crossed the finish line. Just remember that and it will give you the strength to get you through your current struggles...

This last year, has been full of adversity and it would have been easy to give up...But I know I have survived in the past and I know I will do so in the future... Success is not easy, but it is so worth the effort....I welcome you input on how you overcome adversity!

Jeffrey R. Carlson
RE/MAX Masters



No comments:

Post a Comment