Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Follow your instincts. That's where true wisdom manifests itself.

In the past few weeks, I have had to either follow my instincts or counter intuitively manage my instincts, which has caused me at times to doubt myself. In business, people ask me all the time, whether I think it is a good idea to buy or sell a home. I use the data that I can find to help them make an intelligent decision, but at the end of the day, I use my instincts to help a buyer or seller. Through 12 years of Real Estate experience, this helps me to follow my instincts.
But in matters of the heart, home, family and the other circles, it is much harder because, It is me that can be affected. Right now, I have to counter intuitively manage my life goal of trying to impact the lives of others, because I have to realize that at times I come first. Trusting your gut and instincts can be hard at times and I have heard it said that following your instincts should be done rapidly but changing that decision should be done slowly. 
I am at a crossroads...Do I follow my gut or do I do I see where the road takes me? 

Jeffrey R. Carlson

   




No comments:

Post a Comment