Saturday, August 24, 2013




I was thinking the other day, when driving down Southern Blvd, about when I got into the Business of Real Estate. My old office was at the corner of Southern and State Road 7 and it brought back alot of memories. At that time period, you could stick a sign in the ground and get offers in a couple of days. That was back in 2001, and through 2006, it was that way. But in 2006 thru now, I learned what a short sale was, a bank owned property, and everything that came with the market downturn. I saw my business, go through an adjust just like the rest of industry. But during that time period, after 2006, alot of people asked me how I could go on in the environment, where the Real Estate market was in a free fall. I said, my number one purpose is to impact the lives of others.  It was that way in 2001 and still is today.

I heard it said that "Real Estate is something that you don't try out, Real Estate tries you out."- Joe Niego.

In the good times, and the not so good times, my resolve is to impact people's lives for the better. There is no Plan B for me. I have plans and goals for the future that include helping people with their Real Estate needs. In the good times, and the not so good time, people need a trusted advisor when it comes to Real Estate. So, I am here for the long haul. It is good at times, to look back to see how far you have come, but my sights are set on the future and I am never giving up on my dreams or yours...

So if you run across someone who wants to buy or sell a home, feel free to call or email me and I will be happy to help them with their Real Estate needs...


Jeffrey Carlson
RE/MAX Masters
561-284-6946


No comments:

Post a Comment