Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Real friends stab you in the front......

True friends stab you in the front.
Oscar Wilde

One thing lately that has been bothering me is people who will take great pains to stab you in the back but don't have the same courage to say it right to your face. I welcome constructive criticism, because it helps me to grow as a person and as a business person. If someone thinks, that I need to work on something, then tell me. Don't go and tell everyone else and forget to tell me. Also, one other thing, if someone is stabbing someone in the back to you, what do you think they are doing when you turn your back. Give me one friend, who will not sugar coat things and tell me the truth. I value that. I welcome that. That is how I grow. 

I have seen over the past couple of months, People stab my friends in the back and then go and do it to me. I am tired of it and I do not have time for it. when you allow this in your life, you allow negativity to enter your life. Have true friends, that will stab you in the front, treasure them like fine gold...I love a person who knows you are slightly weird, but loves you just the same...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment